Enrollment Services personnel are available at the Welcome Center located in the lobby of the Student Services / Administration building on the Eureka campus.
The Welcome Center/Enrollment Services hours are
To email a question or schedule a tour of the Eureka main campus, please send an email to: Ambassador@redwoods.edu.
Priority registration: November 17-21
Continuing students not eligible for priority registration: November 24-26
New and returning students may register beginning December 1
Concurrently enrolled students may begin registering December 3 (if concurrent form is on file)
- Find Important Dates below:
Request a Transcript
Click here for instructions to request a CR transcript.
Important Enrollment Priority Information
The California Community Colleges Board of Governors approved changes that will establish system-wide enrollment priorities designed to ensure classes are available for students seeking job training, degree attainment or transfer and to reward students who make progress toward their educational goals.
Beginning summer and fall 2014, new students who have completed college orientation, assessment and developed education plans as well as continuing students in good academic standing who have not exceeded 100 units and have education plans will have priority over students who do not meet these criteria. Among these students, active-duty military and veterans and current and former foster youth and CalWORKS participants will continue to have first call on courses, followed by students in Extended Opportunity Programs and Services and Disabled Students Programs and Services.
- Fastest way to apply for admission! Online applications are processed the following business day.
- Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 Concurrent Form (pdf)
- Concurrent forms are required for all concurrently enrolled high school students taking classes at College of the Redwoods. A new concurrent enrollment form is needed every term before the student can register for classes. Print and complete this form. Concurrently enrolled students are encouraged to apply for the Board of Governor's Fee Waiver which is attached.
- Exchange Program Application (pdf) -
College of the Redwoods has made agreements with two Oregon Colleges that allow eligible College of the Redwoods students to attend those Oregon colleges and allow Oregon residents to attend College of the Redwoods at reduced rates. More information regarding this program can be found at this link: Oregon Exchange Program
- Paper Application Form (pdf) - The paper version of the application to College of the Redwoods must be printed, filled out and returned to the nearest campus. Paper forms are processed once a week.
Pass/No Pass Form:
Student Petition Forms:
- Course Conflict Petition (pdf) - Use this form if you need to take a class that has a time conflict with another class.
- Course Substitution Form (pdf)
- Prerequisite/Corequisite Challenge Form (pdf)
- Petition for Withdrawal After Deadline (pdf) - Use this form if you need to petition for withdrawal from a class after the deadline. The only reason acceptable by Title 5 is "documented, extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the student." Be sure to fully explain the extenuating circumstances and attach documentation. Petitions must be turned in within one year of the term in question.
- Graduation Petition (pdf) - Use this form to petition for graduation. Fully complete the form and then meet with an advisor to review your petition before submittal to the Admissions and Records Office. Graduate Survey (pdf) - Use this form to give CR information about what you'll be doing after graduation. Please complete the form and attach it to your petition to graduate.
- Application for Certificate - Use this form to apply for a certificate of achievement or certificate of recognition. It is suggested that you meet with an advisor prior to submitting the completed application to the Admissions and Records Office. Certificate Survey (pdf) - Use this form to give CR information about what you'll be doing after earning your certificate. Please complete this form and attach it to your application for a certificate.
- Academic renewal (pdf) - Use this form
to petition for Academic Renewal. Click here for Academic Renewal Guidelines.
- Appeal For Reinstatement to Probationary Status(pdf) - Use this form to appeal academic dismissal from the college - for students dismissed end of spring 2014.
- Acknowledgement of Final Attempt to Pass a Class (pdf) - Use this form to petition for a third (and in almost EVERY case) the final attempt to successfully complete a class. This form must be signed and returned to Admissions and Records (or to Klamath-Trinity, Del Norte or Mendocino sites) Registration for a third attempt must be in person.
- Spring 2015: Petition to Appeal for Fourth Attempt to Pass a Class (pdf) - Use this form to appeal to attempt to successfully complete a class in spring 2015 for the fourth time. There will be very few cases in which this attempt will be approved.
- Appeal for Enrollment Priority (pdf)
Other Student Forms: