Skip to main content

Workforce and Community Education Classes

GED Testing

College of the Redwoods Workforce and Community Education department no longer offers the GED exams. However, you can take the HiSET exam through our Adult Education department. For more information and to learn about the free high school diploma classes visit our HiSET prep page at

Requesting GED Records

If you have taken a GED exam and need your records those are only available through GED. Test takers may request GED records by accessing the following website:


Contact us for more details

Phone: (707) 476-4500

  2023 College of the Redwoods