Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
CARE Services: Financial assistance for childcare and transportation; workshops
To qualify for the CARE program, the following requirements must be met:
- Meet the eligibility requirements for EOPS
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be designated as a single head of household by your county welfare department
- Be currently receiving CalWORKs /TANF cash aid for yourself and/or your child/children.
- Have at least one dependent child under the age of 14.
- Be enrolled full-time upon admission into the program or receive a waiver for less than full-time enrollment (see counselor or advisor for request).